Core Beliefs of Positivity
Honor yourself for being here.
1) A belief in something larger than yourself that is connected to you, part of you and connected to everyone else. We often use the word God, or a Loving Energy, or Source Energy. It doesn't matter what name you give it, it is all the same. This source comes from pure positive love.
2) We live in an expanding universe. The world will keep changing and you'll always have unfinished to-do list. So relax and enjoy the ride.
3) Nothing is more important than feeling good. When we feel good, it is because we are in alignment with the source of love that we came from and we are thinking good thoughts. When we feel bad, we have chosen a thought/emotion that the loving God within us would not choose, hence we feel bad.
4) We live in a Universe governed by the Law of Attraction. It is always at work, whether we are aware of it or not.
5) We are more vibration than matter. Our bodies are made up of 70-75% water. We encourage everyone to drink lots of water (half of your body weight in ounces) as it helps each cell of your body with energy transmission.
6) Thinking is our highest function. It is what sets us apart from every other creature.
7) "The purpose of life is joy". The reason we want what we want is because we believe we will feel better in having it. We are reaching for the emotion of joy. So let's just take the short cut to joy.
When you change what you are thinking about you can change how you feel and when you change how you feel you change your vibe and when you change your vibe you feel better and when you feel better the people around you feel better and when the people around you feel better then...well, you get the picture.